The Art of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we are to explain you how to live happy here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

to the people who love me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

to the people who love me Empty
PostSubject: to the people who love me   to the people who love me I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:44 pm

thanks a lot for your prayers
i kind of fix the problem whit my husband
even eh ahte me no matter what
just to let to know everyone who love me and pray for me
the factory´s who belive them own the world and people like my husband who belive the Mexicans have no rights well we do have rights and nopbody owns our rights except us
there are laws here in the world and on the heaven
so sorry to the ones who belive we are less the nothing and our kids have no rights
sorry for the ones who belive cause we are Mexicans we have no rights on the court
and Ukranian americans can tell us THEM GONA KILL USĦĦĦ woooowww that talk really bad about the good americans, and the really good country wich is USA , because we all have our rights and when we married to american citizen the rights stiil here and there special here when you are the best huma you can help the people and the disabbled people our country care of us the helpers, and the people and humans whit love to give our gouberment is there to help us no matter whatĦĦĦĦ so to you Steven Owen Staats DO YOU SEE I HAVE RIGHTS??? So just try to hurt me againĦĦĦĦ try itĦĦĦĦ tell your cusin never ever ever tell me he gona Kill me in front of you and in front of nobody casue he will paid to god and i mean thatĦĦĦĦ
the Roca Fuerte director and workers belive THEM ARE GODĦĦĦ just think about it again next timeĦĦĦĦ
when you married to a brave heart Mexican like me or any one else brave sweet Mexican woman just think about itĦĦĦĦĦ Cause guess what?? no matter what you say or belive WE ALL ARE HUMANS AND WE DESERVE RESPECTĦĦĦĦĦĦ TOLERANCE MASTER CO AND YOU ARE DISRESPECTFULL TO USĦĦĦĦ NEXT TIME I CALL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE AND THE EMAILS STEVEN STAATS AND THE COURT IF YOU NO WANT A BRAVE HEART COME AND GET YOUR SWEET FACE TO THE COURT.
TO THE ONES WHO LVOE ME AND PRAY FOR ME AND CARE OF ME GOD BLESS ALL OF YOUR HEART PEOPLE
ROCA FUERTE DONT EVEN GIVE ME A GLASS OF WATER WHEN I WAS LAY DOWN ON THE SUN
BUT ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS WAS A WATER WHO CALM MY HEART AND MY SOUL PEOPLE THANKS A LOT.....

LIFE SHOULD NOT BE MESURED BY THE BREATH WE TAKE SHOULD BE LIKE THE BREATH WE TAKE AWAY......

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND MEXICO........AND MY PRESIDENT HES SWEET HEART.... AND HES SECRETARY´S
WHO CARE OF ME ALL THE TIME NO MATTER WHATĦĦĦĦĦ....

ADMIN
ITS HARD TO BE A DIVA BUT IM..... queen
Back to top Go down
https://dtheo.forumotion.net
Bert55

to the people who love me Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the people who love me   to the people who love me I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:49 pm

OK, I am going to ask.....What or Who is Roca Fuerte
Shocked
Back to top Go down

to the people who love me
Page 1 of 1