The Art of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we are to explain you how to live happy here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who have the money of the blvd. Manlio Fabio beltrones in San carlos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

who have the money of  the blvd. Manlio Fabio beltrones  in San carlos Empty
PostSubject: who have the money of the blvd. Manlio Fabio beltrones in San carlos   who have the money of  the blvd. Manlio Fabio beltrones  in San carlos I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:07 pm

recently i tal to bussinnes people in San carlos cause them mad at the gouberment cause nobody fix the main road but the problem is someone said on the news paper the special comission have 80 millions of MXP on the pocket as a lemmenmeyer and Caballero company wich is no true either, the money as i know is on the local goluberment by Cesar Lizarraga and not by any particular person or group of person in town and nobody knows when them gona fix that road, people is really mad but is not right acusse an inocent of something that never happen specially when there is involve people who is just an investor in town and them also really mad about what happen in San Carlos whit that mean road and also, cause them names is involved in something like that, so people dont suffer the money is whit mr mayor Cesar Lizarraga the money is there but the road still brolke, cause Cesar Lizarraga doesnt want to fix it questios answer? i hope
so dont fihght each others make peace.

sincerly Admin
Back to top Go down
https://dtheo.forumotion.net

who have the money of the blvd. Manlio Fabio beltrones in San carlos
Page 1 of 1