The Art of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we are to explain you how to live happy here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a good market for you trust me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

a good market for you trust me Empty
PostSubject: a good market for you trust me   a good market for you trust me I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:48 pm

i haev been shoping yesterday
and i saw the new market name "aka si" next door to the parking lot of VH in the central city by serdan street close to woolwhort and i saw a lot of people there
and a huuuuttteee surprise is kind american shop milk , cereal, soda, even a lot of things for the boat all kind of can like tuna and vegetables on sale everyday my god is small shop but is a rock and roll over there affraid
you can find shampo and soap for laundry and kitchen on a better price then walmart you have to check it out
cause many things is one price for 2 or 3 things at the same time so ask for okey?
by the way when i finish my shoping there then i cross the street to VH and oh my godˇˇˇ the prices is a lot of better then soriana or leys plus nobody stole things on the parking lot from your car as they do at leys even them have security at leys so on VH them have all kind of food on a really good price and a very good security for your car wich is amazing .....hope this information help you some cause when is food for kids or yourself you have to care about your pocket cause many other `places is horribble and prices terribble on the air
and i belive this a better option to buy good luckˇˇˇˇ cheers
so let me know your experiences.....
Very Happy

Admin
Back to top Go down
https://dtheo.forumotion.net

a good market for you trust me
Page 1 of 1